Friday, May 27, 2011

Cat Lady

I know most women fear becoming a cat lady, but not me. Honestly, if it weren't for all the poop, I'd pretty much be like Ace Ventura with his household of pets. Riley is my one and only pet (so far!) and since I've already had a couple of Riley-related posts, I thought I'd post an up-to-date picture so you know what my little Turkish delight* looks like. Kevin vehemently denies loving her, but he has been regularly spotted giving her cuddles and feeding her treats (that he keeps in his pocket!). That's love, baby!

*My friend, Sara, went on her honeymoon in Turkey and was compelled to email me a photo when she and her husband spotted a Riley doppelganger, hence my nickname for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Thanks for stopping by :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...