Friday, May 27, 2011

Flower Power

May has been so blaaaaaah and I was feeling under the weather a few days ago, so Kevin and I headed over to a garden centre so I could get some fresh air and pick up a couple of potted plants. I prefer potted over cut when it comes to flowers because they (usually) last longer. It was this pair of 4" Osteospermums that caught my eye so I picked 'em up and brought 'em home. They remind me of daisies :-) 


I have to keep all of my greenery out of Riley's reach because that little sneak will eat them otherwise! I have them sitting on top of a tall bookshelf in the living room where they're enjoying the (lack of) sun and I'm enjoying their colour. 


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Thanks for stopping by :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...