Saturday, June 18, 2011

Weekend To-Do List

I'm an earlier riser - always have been, probably always will be. I love getting up early on a Saturday (ie: I got up at 6:30am today) and getting errands and projects done before noon. I'm usually back before Kevin even gets out of bed.


My To-Do List for this Weekend:

  • Drop off empty spray paint and regular paint cans at the hazardous waste depot. 
  • Get groceries - We live within 1 km of 4 grocery stores, so I check the flyers and shop accordingly.
  • Buy a Father's Day card for my dad.
  • Bake him something (cupcakes, cake, brownies - he's not picky lol)
  • Bring said baked good and said card to him on Sunday
  • Spray paint my cabinet -allllllmost done spray painting. The sides still look a little streaky
  • Clean the windows (inside and out - ambitious, but it needs to get done)
  • Get some work done (non negotiable!) 

To-Do lists stress me out a bit, but I think it's good to have (realistic) goals. I need to at least think about what I'd like to accomplish on my time off, otherwise I wouldn't even do half of things I'd like to do.


What are you up to this weekend?


Side note: Kevin brought me home a bike the other day and I'm LOVING it! I bought a $20 detachable basket from Canadian Tire last week for the front of the bike and it was a very practical purchase. That's how I'll be bringing my paint cans to the hazardous waste depot today. 


Here's a pic:

1 comment:

  1. You are too cute EJ! I'm also a fan of to-do lists :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments! Thanks for stopping by :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...