Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Canadian House & Home - August Roundup

Here's my roundup of Canadian House & Home's August issue.  I noticed they focused on lighting and I saw some really cool stuff in this issue!

The bases of the two top right lamps here really caught my eye. I love their organic shapes. These lamp bases are all really unique looking with classic shades.

 

These are some fun, colourfully patterned lamp shades. I would pair these shades with more classic bases - opposite to the lamps in the photo above. I've actually recovered my bedroom lamp shades with some fun purple fabric. I'll post about those some time soon!


These are the coolest looking hanging lights! The bowler hat light is way more whimsical than anything I'd put in my house, but I can definitely appreciate the aesthetic. I also don't think it would diffuse light very well, but who cares?! It would be a great conversation piece! The hand-blown glass one has an industrial feel to it and I like it. Are exposed bulbs making a comeback? I'm seeing them in all the magazines lately...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Thanks for stopping by :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...