Friday, July 15, 2011

Entryway Inspiration


I was looking around Style at Home online a little while ago. I came across this entryway and literally gasped - it's so beautiful! I looked through the rest of the house and it definitely lives up the the entryway - the architecture of the house is traditional (beautiful floors, mouldings, doorways and windows), but it's got contemporary design elements that are glamorous and sophisticated - I love it!

The entryway's clean lines and touches of sparkle are just perfection to me 


The living room is so bright and airy. I love the mix of the round 
espresso side table and the square glass coffee table. 
{via}


I have a full-on addiction to banquettes. This is unlike any banquette I've seen before though 
because it has a dramatically high back with built in lighting and it's not located in an eating area
{via}


This sitting area off of the living room is also stunning. I love the chairs and the side table between them. 
{via}


If my dining room could look like this... sigh. Well, first I need to get a dining room.  Also, 
do you notice the fire place?   How lucky are they to have 2 very elegant fire places!
I only wish I could see the kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Thanks for stopping by :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...