Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is my mom's birthday. She's now twice my age. I know I always say it, but I hope I age as well as she does! I can't imagine being wrinkle-free in another 27 years...

The older I get, the more people say I look like my mom. I always thought my sister looked like her, but as I look through this collection of pictures of me and my mom (ones I've used on this blog) I can see the resemblance... the nose... the smile... the lack of brow bone lol. One thing I know for sure is that me and my siblings are like carbon copies - definitely cut from the same cloth.

What do you think? Do I look like her? Do you look like your mom/dad? 


Happy Birthday Mom!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Thanks for stopping by :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...